For this award, I have to tell you seven things you might not already know about me. Are there seven things you don’t already know about me? I kinda doubt it, but here goes:
- There are things I truly do find irresistibly sweet: Hugs from my grandkids, time with my grown kids, snuggling up with the hubs, and corny, predictable movies that leave you feeling good about life. There are few edibles sweets that I find hard to resist, as well. ;O)
- I’ve either been spreading myself too thin lately or am developing a late-bloomer case of ADD, because I’ve been ridiculously easily distracted.
- We’ve been playing the “when do you think the baby will be born” game in my family. I think she’ll be arriving next Sunday and the hubs says she’s going to be a Valentine’s Day baby. Everyone has a guess, but one is certain—we’re all really excited and can’t wait to meet her.
- As the house-hunt continues, we’ve begun to assess what we might want to get rid of before we move. My vote is for almost everything.
- My pedometer tells me that I’m far lazier on the weekends than I am during the week. Not exactly big news.
- I know it annoys the daylights out of some people, but I have to say that I’ve been watching a passive-aggressive sideshow and overall, find it pretty amusing.
- Today, the hubs cleaned the upstairs of the house, put a roast in the oven, and then drew me a bubble-bath, handed me a book, and pointed me toward the bathroom. He’s normally a nice guy, but that’s over the top, even for him.
Now I get to pass this award on to 10 other bloggers. Here are my choices:
The M Half of the M –n- J Show
My Wandering Mind
The Frizzy Hooker
Jane in her Infinite Wisdom
Dances with Vodka
I’m not sure who amongst you might have already been declared irresistibly sweet, but if so, I now declare you doubly sweet!