Oprah would take the stage and spend an hour introducing a bunch of her favorite things. As she spoke, helpers dressed as elves worked their way through the studio, passing out gifts. Every audience member got every single thing Oprah mentioned, with items ranging from cookies to expensive gadgets. Screaming and crying were common (and there was the occasional fainter) as the packages stacked up. All sorts of cool.
My bank account is a few bucks leaner than Oprah’s, so I won’t be sending Fed Ex trucks to your houses to deliver my current favorite things. If I was loaded, though, that sure would be fun.
- The VitaMix Blender: If you took a regular blender and hopped it up on steroids, you’d have the VitaMix.
- Gel Bed Pillows: They maintain a nice, even temperature, never getting too hot. Mine may have saved my head from bursting into flames a few years ago, so it deserves a shout out. That’s the least I can do.
- DevaCurl Hair Stuff: I love their No-Poo cleanser, One conditioner, and Heaven in Hair deep conditioner. Happy curls.
- CoverGirl Natureluxe Lip Gloss, in Pinot: Great color, not goopy, and just shiny enough.
- Fitbit: Fabtastic.
- Retro Kitchen Appliances: Brand new, but with a terrific vintage look. Perfect for the cottagey little house I want next time. Way too expensive, but I likey,
- Brita Squeeze Water Bottle: Water on the go without using a zillion disposable bottles. Just fill with tap water and the mini carbon filter takes care of making it yummy.
- Wall Words: We have some on the wall of our bedroom. Aren’t they snazzy?
- Keurig Coffee Maker: We love the thing, but I fear it is dying. A bunch of reviewers on Amazon say the thing has a 14-18 month lifespan, and ours is right in there. So very sad.
- A Bitchin’ Treehouse: This is my dream office. Oh, in answer to your question, I’m 50. And your point is?
I’m blogging my way from A-Z. Please check out some of the other A-Z’ers.
One blog every day, that’s all you have to do: NaBloPoMo
One more thing: You wouldn’t like it if someone stole your words, so please don’t steal the work of photographers and graphic artists to provide images for your blog.