Okay, this month’s highlights include:
- синди джексон: I had no idea what this said, but Google Translate tells me that it says “Cindy Jackson.” I was hoping it said something cool like, "click here for recipe for super-healthy greasy bacon cheeseburger recipe" or "free chocolate," but no such luck.
- crazy and sexy surgeons: I’m a little surgery phobic, but if I ever find myself on the table, I’d rather a serious, nerdy surgeon, thankyouverymuch.
- brimley dies: I thought, “Wilford? On, no! He was just such a cool grandpa as Gus Witherspoon on Our House. But nope, Wilford Brimley is still around and probably gearing up for his next diabetes testing supplies commercial, so all is well.
- and you are? naked wet and soapy: Not currently, no.
- babies with no swag: Really, is there anything sadder than babies with no swag? There should be a foundation or a walk-a-thon or something. Maybe I’ll head that up.
- 08 jk wrangler cats vs 2011 cats: I’ve got nothin’.
- pouty breasts: For the millionth time, her lips were pouty. Her boobs were happily saluting the sun.
- turn.me.on.goddammit.: Ask nicely and I’ll think about it.
- arthur krystal who speaks for the lazy: I aspire to be the Queen of the Slacker Universe, but even when I’ve reached my goal, I’ll speak for myself. Sorry, Artie.
- "my toes" "are" "long" "ashamed": Toes should never feel shame and the only people who need to feel bad about their toes are those who slip some nasty unpedicured ones into sandals and then unleash them on an unsuspecting public. Even old dudes in socks and sandals have one up on the gnarly-toed sandal chicks.
- i'll pick up dandelions and i'll give them to you: Aww, that’d be swell of you. I ♥ dandelions (even though I’m married to a dandelion murderer).
Okay, that’ll do her. Let’s do this again next month, shall we?
I’m blogging my way from A-Z. Please check out some of the other A-Z’ers.
One blog every day, that’s all you have to do: NaBloPoMo
One more thing: You wouldn’t like it if someone stole your words, so please don’t steal the work of photographers and graphic artists to provide images for your blog.