This month, in addition to the searches I already mentioned, there were a few cool search terms that landed folks on my doorstep. Some I understand and as always, there are a few that remain mysteries.
- country girl on a front porch swing: Reading my mind? Able to peek at my dreams?
- no privacy for me: I know! Someone has been reading my mind and snooping in on my dreams!
- no poo in your curly hair: Well, yes. I prefer not to have any poo in my hair.
- coffee meditation sun: Yes please, to all three.
- fat to hot in 3 months: Hey! Wait just a cotton pickin’ minute!
- octagon eyeglasses: Um, maybe.
- dott spock: Somehow I read this and think Jack Sprat. I have no idea why.
- old broad’s hairy nests: It could have been worse. Old broad’s hairy breasts, for example.
- hemp farm: Write once about how you think medical marijuana should be widely available and you are forever labeled a pothead.
- weed banner: *sigh*
- born with freckles: Not a one, but I’d love to have a faceful. Freckles are adorable!
- pouty boobs: That one took just 2 days! And for the record, her lips were pouty. Her boobs seemed perfectly happy.
That's all, folks. See you next month, same blogging time, same blogging place. :O)
If you blog your You Found me How?! results, you can add your URL to the link over at Jane’s place.